Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lomo Saltado

This was another craving I had (still stuck on Peruvian) called Lomo Saltado. I made it last nigh and alhamdulillah I am still eating it! Alhamdulillah! I can eat more food (before everything made me sick) but the nausea is a little stronger. I was checking myself out in the mirror yesterday and guess what? I am showing! I don't even know how that happened because I am still only 3mothish along. Alhamdulillah.

My little dude (17 months) is still nursing and I intend on continuing as long as it is physically possible for me inshaAllah. I guess your du'as are working people because I feel like a different woman from even 4 days ago. yay!



found the img online but it did look just like it minus the vegetables in the rice, I just had plain white rice.

0 comments: