Wednesday, November 18, 2009

11 lbs GONE BABY!!

so I lost an additional 4lbs! My mother in law helped me weigh myself (remember that old scale?) apparently I don't know how to use it. So I am currently weighing 146lbs! WHO THE WOMAN?? >>*points to self*<<

yeah BABY! want to know what is going on in my head?

"do a little dance, make a little.... get down tonight, aha, get down tonight!"

I know shameful but that's the truth. I STILL haven't added a workout to my life. I know shameful. But I have a perfectly good excuse....I have a baby. Yes and that baby JUST learned to walk and therefore I know have a TODDLER. So I figured, why start a workout regiment? Me chasing after a *hyperactive kid on steroids* child will get me in shape in no time. So not stressing it.

So far what I have done differently is to drink a lot of water and eliminate unnecessary snack times. I don't follow a strict diet seeing that I drank about 2 cans of soda this week and I may have taken a sip or two or three or half a litter of Hawaiian Punch. But whos counting?

I remember reading somewhere that no more than ONCE a week you splurge on things you have been avoiding in your diet. That way your metabolism is constantly getting challenged and doesn't get used to your one diet and it starts slowing down. Yeah. as soon as I find the source I'll post it. inshaAllah.

"do a little dance, make a little.... get down tonight, aha, get down tonight!"

0 comments: