Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Which kind of scale is the best?

I am looking for an inexpensive digital scale. The one I currently have belongs to my in laws and it may just be older than I am. It still functions but there is a lot of guesswork trying to figure out your weight because of the needle. Anyway any of you gals know of a good scale?

So far I am between these two.

CVS Digital Scale



SKU #487332
1.0 EA
6.60 LBS
$25.99

Weight Watchers Body Fat Precision Electronic Scale Ww33


SKU #333051
$31.99 SALE

The weightwatchers one sounds like a gimmick but am not sure. Any recommendations?

4 comments:

the mrs. said...

i actually have that weight watchers scale and really like it...i bought it at a discount store for $23 :)

.::Tuttie::. said...

thats a pretty awesome deal! mashaAllah.

How long ago did you purchase it? and can I ask you where?

the mrs. said...

sure i got it from a store called marc's...not sure if they are in your area

Sarah said...

does the weight watchers one take body fat? cause that can help a lot when trying to lose weight can help you gauge if you're building muscle.