Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OMG I Lost 5 Pounds!!

I just weighed myself and I have lost FIVE pounds. ALHAMDULILLAH!! However, hubs is sabotaging me again bringing 'sales' home of Hawaiian punch and their ilk. WHY?? oh WHY? oh WHY?? I thought we were going organic. I am also out of Organic raspberry leaf tea and I am not happy.

I am writing this post right now with a 1 gallon of Hawaiian Punch Made with 7 natural fruit juices and 100% vitamin c on my desk. NOT COOL.


S A B O T E U R !


*shakes fist at hubs who is STILL sleeping*
Maybe I should pull a total hater move and go jump on him while he sleeps?
I think I will.

2 comments:

NtN said...

Mabroooooook! InshaAllah you will continue on to your goal! May Allah SWT help you in this!

(Hater moves are always good in when dealing with sabotage :D)

Anti-social Muslimah said...

Oooooooooooooo Congratz, I gave up after 2 days of trying to eat healthy lol.